Monday 3 August 2009


Hey, well, here we are. Summer 2009 and I've finally got round to setting up this blog, which I signed up for months ago. What does that suggest for the future? Regular posts or what?
I've chosen this photo because it looks like a kindly me, maybe a slightly granny-ish look, and that's probably appropriate. But never judge a book by its cover!
Over the next wee while, I hope to be able to use this blog to keep in touch with friends old and new, including former students from my classes with The Open University. So, if you're reading this, why not get in touch and let me know how you're doing? I'd love to hear.

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic Carol x

    Sounds fun. I will have to read some of your scribblings as I need something to stimulate my brain. The picture is lovely, you can say granny'ish when the little one arrives x x x

    Love

    Jenni
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your success in Guttermag Carol but I don't know where you found the time after getting us through Creative Writing at the O.U. this year.Thanks again for everything. Really liking your website, informative and friendly and hope to dip in now and again.
    Pat Bradley

    ReplyDelete